Dumpster Rentals Vs. Junk Removal
To properly haul the waste off to the corresponding facilities on their own, homeowners must be equipped with the proper tools and knowledge. It requires a large, weight-bearing vehicle that in many cases will need to filled and emptied several times, and the fuel for multiple back and forth trips to the correct disposal facilities. Plus, in some cases you will need the permits to drop off waste at those sites. This scenario leaves you with two options: rent a dumpster or hire a garbage removal service. So which choice is the best for you? It depends on several factors such as the kind of waste being disposed of, your budget, and personal preferences. Both ways carry advantages and disadvantages.
The process of renting a dumpster is easy. Just call up a local service like Sunrise Sanitation and set up a delivery date. You fill the dumpster up as you go, and contact them back to haul it away. It’s that simple.
- Easy, convenient process.
- You set the pick-up date, so there is no hard deadline.
- Best suited for projects that may last several days, or weeks.
- You don’t have to drive back and forth to the local dump.
- You must fill the dumpster on your own.
- Not all items can go in a dumpster.
Professional Junk Removal
When using a professional garbage removal service, you are paying them to take on the burden of moving and disposing of your trash. They will come to your house and remove whatever you request. All you need to do it call them.
No heavy lifting is required by you.
- Best suited for getting rid of a few heavy items that you can’t move on your own.
- Your trash will be properly disposed of, whether that means thrown away or recycled.
- Big projects with lots of waste materials can result in high costs.
Regardless the type of service you prefer, at Sunrise Sanitation we provide both dumpster rentals and garbage removal services to Maryland and West Virginia. We have been in the garbage collection business for over thirty-five years. Call +1 301-334-6212 for a free quote.